The site, available at https://saytrade22.com is a platform for sharing and accessing information, news, statistics and others about Forex trading and investments, created by Say Trade 22 Ltd.
These terms and conditions, available on the Site, together with all amendments and additions to them, constitute a contract between Say Trade 22 Ltd. and each User of the Site, governing the relationship in connection with the use of the services provided through the Site.
Provider – company Say Trade 22 Ltd., registered in the Commercial Register at the Bulgarian Registry Agency, with UIC: BG207203261, with seat and registered address at: Sofia, Lozenets district, Hladilnika residential area, 14 Sreburna Str., telephone number : +359899147155 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , VAT number: 207203261 , which owns the Site and is a services provider within the meaning in Art. 3, para. 1 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
User – any individual or entity that uses the Services.
Consumer – an individual using the Provider’s Services who corresponds with the definition of “consumer” according to par. 13, item 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
Services – services provided by the Provider to access and use the functionalities of the Site, including:
- Access to the information resources/data of the Site provided through a web browser;
- Creation of an account through registration;
- Requesting of subscription plans announced on the Site.
- This contract is considered concluded from the moment of registration of the User on the Site.
- In the event that a specific Service is requested for use after registration, the contract for its use is considered concluded from the moment of its request by the User through the Site interface.
- In the event that a Service is used without registration by the Users, the contract for its use is considered concluded from the moment of its first use by the User. In this case, these terms and conditions apply from the moment of the first use of the service by the User until its use ceases.
3.PURPOSE OF THE SITE. SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
- The Site is intended to provide basic information, statistics and news about Forex trading and investments to its visitors.
- In order to receive more detailed and unavailable information on the Site, Users must register. Each registered User receives a link in its profile for free access to a group in the “Telegram” application, in which the Provider periodically shares more information, statistics and news about Forex trading and investments.
- In addition to free access to information, the Provider offers various subscription plans through the Site, according to the characteristics described on the page www.saytrade22.com . Each registered User can purchase available subscription plans through the Site and find information about purchased subscription plans in his profile.
- The Provider reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove available subscription plans or change their features.
- These terms and conditions do not apply to subscription plan 1:1 Live Consulting – in case of a request for it, the Provider will contact the User for more information.
4.REGISTRATION. ACCOUNT. ACTIVITY
- To register, the User must be a natural person with full legal capacity or a legal entity. In the case of legal entities, only a person authorized to act in this regard on behalf of such entities may create an account and carry out any activities on the Site on their behalf.
- Registration is carried out through the following actions:
- Filling out the registration form available on the Site with an email, chosen password and other necessary data.
- Confirmation of registration via the email received at the email address specified during registration.
- The data provided during registration will not be disclosed by the Provider to other Users of the Site, but will be used to identify the User when entering the group described in item 4.
- The User confirms that the data provided during registration and during the use of the Site are correct, correctly entered and up-to-date and undertakes to update them in case of changes.
- Registered users are responsible for all actions carried out through their account and are obliged not to provide third parties with the password to access their account. If you discover that your account has been used without your permission, you should notify us immediately at any of the contact details published on the Site.
- Every user who has created an account on the Site has the right to edit or delete the account from the system at any time.
- The Provider has the right to record information about the activity of the Users of the Site (such as entries, exits from the account, etc.) as a security measure – in order to identify unusual behavior, as well as to offer content and offers suitable for the relevant User.
5.PAYMENTS UNDER SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
- In the event that a User has requested the purchase of one of the subscription plans available on the Site, payments for it are made according to the conditions in this section.
- The User must provide a valid credit or debit card through which payments will be made for the relevant selected subscription plan (“Payment Method”).
- Subscription plans available on the Site may have different time durations (“Subscription Period”). However, the payment is always one-time, regardless of the Subscription Period, and not periodic. This means that on the date on which the User has purchased the subscription plan, the specified Payment Method will be charged the amount due for the entire Subscription Period.
- Upon successful payment of the amount due, the User will have access to the relevant services provided by the subscription plan until the end of the entire Subscription Period.
- The expiration of the Subscription Period does not lead to automatic renewal of the subscription – the User must purchase the desired subscription plan again.
- Each User is obliged while using the Site not to take illegal actions, to refrain from dishonest behavior and not to abuse the functionalities of the Site by using them contrary to their purpose and these Terms and Conditions.
- It is forbidden to carry out any activities related to spam, phishing, scraping; the circumvention, removal, manipulation of any elements of protection, measures and technical means implemented to protect the Site from unauthorized access, hacking and other malicious attacks and damaging actions, including but not limited to any actions that aim or result in blocking access to the Site, uploading and distributing illegal content.
- In the event of a violation of these Terms and Conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and generally accepted moral norms, the Provider reserves the right to unilaterally and without notice remove any content published on the Site, as well as to block and delete User accounts.
7.WARRANTIES. LIABILITY. RISKS
- The content of the Site is provided for informational purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advice that any financial instrument, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any particular person. The information published on the Site is not personal and is not customized to any person’s investment needs.
- By using the Services and the Site, you understand and agree that Provider:
- is not an investment intermediary, does not provide investment services or activities to any persons.
- does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or technically problem-free continuously.
- assumes no liability for any loss of profits and/or damages resulting from the use of the Site not caused by the Provider’s behavior.
- In order to improve the quality of the Services, to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and other related activities, the Provider shall have the right to temporarily limit or suspend the provision of the Services on the Site.
- Investing in any financial instruments involves several risks. The information, published on the Site, will not list, or describe the relevant risk factors. You should therefore always make a thorough investigation of the risks before making any investment decision and carefully consider whether such investments are suitable for you in relation to your circumstances, experience and financial resources.
- The content, published on the Platform, including articles, any text, graphics, and videos, is subject to copyright or other intellectual property right of the Provider or third parties. It is forbidden to use this content in any way without the written permission of the holders of these rights.
9.SPECIAL USER RIGHTS
- The rules of this section of these Terms and Conditions shall apply only to Users who, according to the data provided upon registration on the Site, may be concluded to be consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Contract cancellation:
- 31.1.Each User shall have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason or due compensation within 14 days from the date of its conclusion. The User has no right of withdrawal in cases where the service has been provided in full, the Contract provides for an obligation for the User to pay and performance has commenced with the User’s express prior agreement and acknowledgement that he knows he will lose his right of withdrawal once the Contract has been performed in full by the Provider.
- 31.2.To enforce its right of withdrawal, the User must clearly notify the Supplier of its decision to withdraw from the contract by sending to the email address or by postal mail to the address of the Provider stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, a statement to that effect. The standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal attached at the end of these Terms and Conditions may be used for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. If the form is submitted by e-mail, we will immediately send an e-mail confirming receipt of the withdrawal.
- 31.3.In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send the notice concerning the withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- 31.4.Where the User has exercised his right of withdrawal, the Provider shall refund all sums received from the User without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the date on which he was notified of the User’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The Provider shall refund the amounts received using the same means of payment used by the User in the original transaction, unless the User has explicitly consented to the use of another payment method and provided that this does not entail a cost for the User.
- 31.5.Where the Provider has incurred costs in relation to the performance of the Contract and the User withdraws from the Contract, the Provider shall be entitled to retain the relevant amount for the costs incurred or to demand payment thereof.
- Availability of a legal guarantee for compliance of digital services:
- 32.1.The User shall have the right to make a claim for non-delivery of a digital service pursuant to Article 16 of the Law on the Provision of Digital Content and Digital Services and on the Sale of Goods (“LPDCSG”); and for non-compliance of a digital service under Articles 17 and 18 of the LPDCSG to bring the digital service into compliance.
- 32.2.The conditions and procedure for making a claim, which should be observed in the exercise of the right of the User to make a claim, are provided in Articles 16 – 20 incl. and 41 – 48 incl. of the LPDCSG Act.
- The Agreement for the provision of the Services on the Site is terminated:
- 34.1.upon termination of the User’s registration to use the Services or upon discontinuation of use of the Services by unregistered Users.
- 34.2.in case of termination and liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the Agreement;
- 34.3.by mutual agreement of the parties in writing form;
- 34.4.unilaterally and without notice from the Provider in case of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions;
- 34.5.in case of an objective inability of either of the parties to the Agreement to perform its obligations.
12.AMENDMENT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Provider reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, and Users will be notified of this on the Site and by a notice to the email provided upon registration.
- Any amendment to these Terms and Conditions will be effective for registered Users after 14 days of their explicit notification by the Provider by email. Users who do not agree to the amendments should terminate their use of the Site.
- Users who use the Site without registration accept the new Terms and Conditions from the moment of using the Site after their change, without the need for explicit notification of the change.
- The authorities regulating the Provider’s activities are the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), with the following contact details:
Consumer Protection Commission
Commission for Personal Data Protection
+359 700 111 22
Sofia, 1 Vrabcha str., fl. 3, 4, 5
Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov str.
- The parties declare that if any clause(s) of these Terms and Conditions is/are found to be invalid, this shall not invalidate the whole or any other part of the Agreement. The invalid clause will be substituted by the mandatory rules of law.
- The legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions have been accepted by the Provider on 26/01/2023